We are through the VISA Card Company to accept your payment! When you create the order information on our site, you could choose to pay the bill via Visa, which is absolutely secure. You could check on www.visa.com to make sure its security.
If returned as DECLINED, please call your bank and tell them to unblock your deal. VISA Card is easy and safe to make an online purchase with. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.
(2) Possible reasons for payment declined:
1. Guests did not correctly fill out payment information
2. Issuing bank does not support online shopping
3. Guest card balance is not enough
4. Guests have an adverse payment records which did not pass the VISA Card filtration system (non-payment, document deception etc.) 2 Master Card Master Card is also a very easy and quick way to send and receive money when doing transactions. You could pay the bill via Master Card,which is absolutely secure. You could check on www.mastercard.com to make sure its security. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help. 3. Western Union:
Western Union are very welcome.
You will get a 20% discount when you use it. Steps:
(1) Please calculate your total amount
(2) Deduct the 20% money
(3) Transfer the left money to us by Western Union
(4) Send us the information(MTCN, total amount, country) at the page of Contact Us.
How to use Western Union:
Our Official Western Union Information:First Name,Last Name,Country
Western Union has three payment methods:
(1) Using Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards to send money through online.
Supported by Australia, Canada, European countries and United States.
The steps are:
Firstly, access to the western Union's home Site: http://www.westernunion.com/ and choose your country.
Secondly, sign in your Western Union account or create a new one.
Thirdly, click "send money", fill in the Money Transfer form and click "continue".
Fourthly, fill in the form with your information (billing address, name, phone number, and your card number)
Sometimes, you need to confirm your transfer as the email from Western Union tells you.
(2) transferring at a western union agent location.
You may visit http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentLocator.asp?country=global to find which one is the nearest and fill in a form. And the staff there will help you to complete the payment.
(3) by your phone
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız Bu foruma eklenti gönderemezsiniz Bu forumdan eklenti indiremezsiniz