Anasayfa > Günün Haberleri > Sitene ekle > Arşiv > İletişim > Künye > Reklâm
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Güncel -
Spor - Siyaset - Ekonomi - Medya - Polemik - Dünya - Teknoloji - Sağlık –Kültür Sanat- Eğitim – Röportaj – Reklâmlar

Üyemiz Değilseniz! Tıklayın   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Ibrahim Güclü:Li Kurdistanê Roja Şayiyê; Roja Şînê û Reş Û Tarî…   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (11) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Ibrahim Güclü:HUDA-PAR, KONGREYA WÊ YA 3-EMÎN   Îbrahîm Güçlü:PDKê Ji Bona Temsîlkarê Şoreşa Milî ya Siyasî Ye: Bû Yekemîn / B.   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Nizamettin Taş:Belirleyici olan PKK değil, Öcalan ve Ankara'dır   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   İbrahim Güçlü:Şêx Seîd Êfendiyê Pîranî û Hevreyên Wî/ ENFAL
My Site :: - because we need to see how hes going
 My Site Forum IndexForum Ana Sayfa  AramaArama  Kulanıcı GuruplarıKulanıcı Gurupları  HesabınızHesap Bilgilerinizi Değiştirin  Üye ListesiÜye Listesi  Kişisel MesajlarKişisel Mesajları Bak Veya Düzenle 
 RütbeRütbe  StaffStaff  İstatistikİstatistik  Sık SorulanSık Sorulan  Pano KılavuzuPano Kılavuzu  Giriş/ÇıkışOturum Aç 

Ara Şu Sitede
My Site Gelişmiş Arama

En Son Konu Ve Cevaplar   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Yazar   Cevap   Son Mesaj 
http://maida-vale-locksmiths.co.uk/ Klipler aruzora 0 Pzr Ekm 21, 2018 6:04 am
aruzora Son gönderilen mesajlar
trhrthytju thytjyk Tek Mp3 ugykahora 0 Pzr Ekm 21, 2018 4:33 am
ugykahora Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://manor-park-locksmiths.co.uk/ Klipler efyzifu 0 Pzr Ekm 21, 2018 1:22 am
efyzifu Son gönderilen mesajlar
burberry belt buckle Tartışma Formu flstofferblon 5 Cmt Ekm 20, 2018 9:49 pm
cbeswicktren Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://merton-locksmiths.co.uk/ Tek Mp3 udibebapy 0 Cmt Ekm 20, 2018 8:30 pm
udibebapy Son gönderilen mesajlar
Docelowy spośród bobasów możnowła Tartışma Formu aqucimel 0 Cmt Ekm 20, 2018 5:48 pm
aqucimel Son gönderilen mesajlar

because we need to see how hes going

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa    UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa -> Tartışma Formu
« Önceki başlık :: Sonraki başlık »  
Yazar Mesaj
shenyuqing113

Kayıt: Mar 24, 2018
Mesajlar: 375

Durum: BağlıDeğil
MesajTarih: Sal Nis 17, 2018 6:39 am Mesaj konusu: because we need to see how hes going Alıntıyla Cevap Gönder

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Former top-10 players Gael Monfils and Jurgen Melzer beat higher-ranked players Friday to advance to the Winston-Salem Open final. Monfils, the Frenchman ranked No. 43 in the world, overcame early struggles to beat 38th-ranked Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine 7-6 (11), 6-3 in the first semifinal at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. "Its very good for my confidence," said Monfils, who will play in his third tournament final of the season and his first since Nice, France, in mid-May. "Im not so happy with the way I played. I could have played better. I have to play better and be more sure of things." The 32nd-ranked Melzer, from Austria, then pulled off the biggest upset in the night match, beating American Sam Querrey -- at No. 29, the highest ranked player in the semifinals, and the crowd favourite -- 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. "Ive been serving well, and my ground strokes have been getting better from match to match," said Melzer, who also is playing in his third tournament final this season and his first since winning an ATP Challenger Tour event in Dallas in March. "After losing in the first round of my last two tournaments, if somebody would have told me I could be in the finals, I wouldve signed it." Monfils and Melzer each have four ATP tournament titles. Monfils holds a 4-0 lifetime record against Melzer, including a first-round victory in Munich in early May. "Every title means a lot," Melzer said. "Ive lost all the previous matches to him, so it will be a nice matchup tomorrow. Hopefully, I can pull it off, which would also be very good leading into the U.S. Open." Monfils -- ranked No. 7 in 2011 -- lost serve twice early and went down 4-0 in the first set to Dolgopolov. The Frenchman even received treatment on his left abdominal muscles and hip during the side exchange after the third game of the set. "I had a little pain before the match, and even during the match," said Monfils, who missed a month of action dealing with ankle and biceps injuries before playing in the final hard-court tournament before next weeks U.S. Open. "It was a bit better (after the trainer) worked on it, but I still felt it during the first set," he said. "Its not a tear, but its very tight. I just have to take care of it, and I should be fine." After the injury break, Monfils broke Dolgopolovs serve twice to force the tiebreaker and win the first set. He then added two more service breaks in the second set. "It wasnt my best finish," said Dolgopolov, a Ukrainian who was playing in his first semifinal this season. "I was in the game, but every game I didnt finish out those important points. Game by game, he came back. "I was angry at myself -- I had too many chances. When you have that in your mind, after having played three matches (in the tournament), its tough to make yourself go out and forget about it." Melzer -- ranked as high as No. 8 in 2011 -- broke Querreys serve five times, and kept him off-balance for most of the match with his ground strokes and net game. Still, Querrey fought back after losing the first set, getting a pair of service breaks en route to winning the second set. He then held serve to open the third set and grab the early advantage. "I felt like I played really well for 1 1/2 sets," said Melzer, who lost two previous matches against Querrey. "Then I kind of lost it a little bit, got a little too passive on my side and forgot about the game plan. I was lucky in the beginning of the third (set) to not get broken again. But after that, I started playing well again." Querrey nearly pulled off another service break to open the third set, putting Melzer down 15-40 in the second game. But Melzer fought back to hold serve, then broke Querreys serve the next game to take the advantage. "I didnt feel my greatest out there," Querrey said, who lost in the semifinals for the second straight year. "I played a little sloppy in the first set, then that break in the second (set) helped me regain all the momentum. If I couldve stuck that other break in the third set, maybe it couldve been different." Raymond Felton Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Shawn Kemp Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/. As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. Doug McDermott Jersey . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. Ray Allen Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool.Free agent linebacker Jamall Johnson agreed to terms with the B.C. Lions on Thursday. Johnson returns to where he began his career and makes his home in the offseason. Johnson had a terrific four-year stretch with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats befoore seeing his numbers dip last season when he was asked to play middle linebacker in Orlondo Steinhauers defence.dddddddddddd A move back to his more comfortable strong-side spot could see him produce like he did from 09-12. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Başa dön
Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster Kişisel mesaj gönder
Mesajları göster:
Yeni Başlık Gönder  Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa ->  Tartışma Formu Zaman Sizin Bilgisayar Zamanıylan Ayarlandı
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız
Bu foruma eklenti gönderemezsiniz
Bu forumdan eklenti indiremezsiniz