Anasayfa > Günün Haberleri > Sitene ekle > Arşiv > İletişim > Künye > Reklâm
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Güncel -
Spor - Siyaset - Ekonomi - Medya - Polemik - Dünya - Teknoloji - Sağlık –Kültür Sanat- Eğitim – Röportaj – Reklâmlar

Üyemiz Değilseniz! Tıklayın   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (13) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Ayşe Tarihçi Hür: 'Erken' ve 'baskın' değil seçimin gasp edilmesidir   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   CHP'li Bekaroğlu'ndan ittifak açıklaması:'İYİ Parti'nin HDP şartı'   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Fatih Portakal’dan ‘Beyaz’a ‘Ayşe öğretmen’ tepkisi: Vicdanı rahat mı?-   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Mim Yavuz Binbay:BEYT-NAHREYN ARAP-ARAMİ BİRLİĞİ ERKEN SEÇİM DEĞERLENDİRMESİ   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN
My Site :: - was just a matter of playing consistent
 My Site Forum IndexForum Ana Sayfa  AramaArama  Kulanıcı GuruplarıKulanıcı Gurupları  HesabınızHesap Bilgilerinizi Değiştirin  Üye ListesiÜye Listesi  Kişisel MesajlarKişisel Mesajları Bak Veya Düzenle 
 RütbeRütbe  StaffStaff  İstatistikİstatistik  Sık SorulanSık Sorulan  Pano KılavuzuPano Kılavuzu  Giriş/ÇıkışOturum Aç 

Ara Şu Sitede
My Site Gelişmiş Arama

En Son Konu Ve Cevaplar   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Yazar   Cevap   Son Mesaj 
Moncler 2012 New Women Long Down Coat In Full Black - $279.0 Klipler cbeswicktren 328 Per Nis 26, 2018 10:58 pm
rbakertomh Son gönderilen mesajlar
new balance 999 Klipler rbakertomh 307 Per Nis 26, 2018 10:53 pm
2013 New Arrivals ! Moncler Fashion vrouwen omlaag Coats win Full Albümler rbakertomh 413 Per Nis 26, 2018 10:50 pm
New Balance 420 Shoes reflect team building in sports Full Albümler J2ilke59n 407 Per Nis 26, 2018 10:49 pm
140. Madde Komisyonu, Kerkük Referandumu İçin Karar Alacak Tartışma Formu Usta 916 Per Nis 26, 2018 10:47 pm
Overtime hydra gossiped. Full Albümler afyby 0 Per Nis 26, 2018 12:43 pm
afyby Son gönderilen mesajlar

was just a matter of playing consistent

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa    UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa -> Tartışma Formu
« Önceki başlık :: Sonraki başlık »  
Yazar Mesaj
shenyuqing113

Kayıt: Mar 24, 2018
Mesajlar: 270

Durum: BağlıDeğil
MesajTarih: Pzr Nis 15, 2018 9:40 am Mesaj konusu: was just a matter of playing consistent Alıntıyla Cevap Gönder

Yorkshire Jets have announced that they are to be wound up as a result of England Netball’s decision not to award a Superleague franchise to the region. Jets announced last month they had lost their place in the newly-expanded 10-team Superleague for 2017, which sees three new entrants in Scottish Sirens, Severn Stars and Wasps.Mariana Pexton, Chair of Yorkshire Jets, said: We have spent the past few weeks assessing the options for the future of Yorkshire Jets following England Netballs decision not to award us a place in the Netball Superleague. It has been a difficult period for all involved and we have been overwhelmed by the support we have received through the media and social media. Thank you to everyone who got in touch - from across Yorkshire, the netball family and around the world.The overwhelming public sentiment has echoed what we feel - sadness, shock and great disappointment at the removal of Yorkshire, a county of five million people, from a place in the countrys premier domestic netball competition.Yorkshire Jets main role as an organisation has been to produce a Superleague squad, organise matches and run the well-regarded Athlete Development Programmes. England Netball have asked Yorkshire Netball to be responsible for the Performance Pathway going forward. England international Stacey Francis was at Yorkshire Jets last season As a result of these factors, and despite the hard work, commitment and passion from everyone, Yorkshire Jets is left with no role and no other option but to wind up Yorkshire Jets. Its operations will cease in September 2016.Jets will continue with the Athlete Development Programmes and camps that are running through summer 2016, helping to prepare athletes for the forthcoming season. We would like to place on record a huge thank you to the all the athletes, coaches, management team, volunteers and parents that have been a part of the Jets family. We wish netballers in Yorkshire success for the future, and wish the best of luck to the successful franchises for 2017. There is no doubt that losing our experience and expertise, on and off court, and those brilliant female role models, means that this is a sad day for netball and for womens sport in Yorkshire. Former Jet Natalie Haythornthwaite was the leagues Player of the Season in 2015 Pam Hoyle, Chair of Yorkshire Netball, added: Yorkshire Netball supported the bid by Yorkshire Jets to represent the region in the Superleague and we continue to be extremely disappointed neither Jets nor Yorkshire will have a franchise in the UKs leading domestic competition. It is a sad day for the sport in the region. We have been asked by England Netball to continue to run the performance pathway, to ensure Yorkshires talented young netballers have the best opportunities to succeed at the highest level, and we will do all we can to fulfil that important role. Also See: Stars will give youth its chance Wasps add coach Mansfield Stars pleased with winner Gerrard Ryan leaves Thunder Eric Wood Jersey . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. LeSean McCoy Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jordan-Mills-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=942. -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza. Charles Clay Jersey . Brazilian striker Brandao opened the scoring with a header in the 55th minute before winger Franck Tabanou volleyed home from close range to double the lead in the 61st. Deonte Thompson Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Fourth-seeded Roger Federer ended top-seeded Novak Djokovics chance of defending his Dubai Championships title with a 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 semifinal win on Friday. Federer will be looking for his sixth Dubai title when he plays third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic in Saturdays final. Berdych reached his second consecutive Dubai Championships final with a tough 7-5, 7-5 semifinal win over seventh-seeded Philiipp Kohlschreiber of Germany. Federer now leads Djokovic 17-15 in their career head-to-head meetings. He also leads Djokovic 13-12 when competing on hard courts. "He deserved to win," Djokovic said. "He played in the second part of the match better and was more aggressive and played all around the court really well." Djokovic had won their last three matches and nine of their last 12 matches. Hes twice won three consecutive matches against Federer, but never has won four in a row. "Right now Im just happy that I was able to win the match," Federer said. "I dont care so much about the head-to-heads. "But its nice to be in the finals here in Dubai again." For the first set-and-a-half, Djokovic looked as if he would have an easy time reaching the final. Djokovic established an early lead when Federer lost his serve in an error-filled second game of the first set. Serving at 5-3, Djokovic won the first set on his third set point of the game with a clean ace down the middle. Midway through the second set, it seemed as though Federer remembered that his new part-time coach Stefan Edberg, who is not in Dubai, is urging him to play more offensively. From that point on, Federer started to come into the net and volley more often, which was an effective strategy that Djokovic couldnt handle. "I think I was able to play a bit more aggressive as the match went onn," Federer said.dddddddddddd "For me it was just a matter of playing consistent, but remain aggressive. "Clearly it was close, but I think I got the right balance." Djokovic doesnt seem to be interested in learning to use the net effectively now that he has Boris Becker, who was a serve and volley type of player, as his new head coach. "Weve been working on certain details in my game, but its nothing significant that Im going to change," Djokovic said. "Im not going to play serve and volley." In the second set, Djokovic surrendered his serve in an error-riddled sixth game to put Federer in position to even the score at one set apiece. Federer broke Djokovics serve in the first and fifth games of the third set to set up the win. In the final game, Federer saved two break points when serving for the match in the final game. Berdych enters the final on a 11-match winning streak. He arrived in Dubai having won his first title in over a year at Rotterdam two weeks ago. "I think hes playing very well right now," Federer said. "This is a big match for him tomorrow (Saturday) as well. "I will try to stop him and play a good match myself." Berdych now leads Kohlschreiber 8-1 in career matches played. In the first set, Kohlschreiber broke out to a 4-2 lead after Berdych lost his serve in the opening game of the match. From 5-3 for Kohlschreiber, Berdych won the next four games to win the first set, which lasted one hour, 28 minutes. The second set stayed on serve until the very last game, when Kohlschreiber surrendered his serve at 15-40 for Berdych to return to the final. "The second final in a row with so many great players in the draw here is a great result for me," Berdych said. "Its great to be able to be hitting the ball so nice and clean." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Başa dön
Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster Kişisel mesaj gönder
Mesajları göster:
Yeni Başlık Gönder  Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa ->  Tartışma Formu Zaman Sizin Bilgisayar Zamanıylan Ayarlandı
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız
Bu foruma eklenti gönderemezsiniz
Bu forumdan eklenti indiremezsiniz