Anasayfa > Günün Haberleri > Sitene ekle > Arşiv > İletişim > Künye > Reklâm
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Güncel -
Spor - Siyaset - Ekonomi - Medya - Polemik - Dünya - Teknoloji - Sağlık –Kültür Sanat- Eğitim – Röportaj – Reklâmlar

Üyemiz Değilseniz! Tıklayın   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Ibrahim Güclü:HUDA-PAR, KONGREYA WÊ YA 3-EMÎN   Îbrahîm Güçlü:PDKê Ji Bona Temsîlkarê Şoreşa Milî ya Siyasî Ye: Bû Yekemîn / B.   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Nizamettin Taş:Belirleyici olan PKK değil, Öcalan ve Ankara'dır   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   İbrahim Güçlü:Şêx Seîd Êfendiyê Pîranî û Hevreyên Wî/ ENFAL   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (10) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN   Dr. İsmail Beşikçi: Selahattin Demirtaş’ın Şarkısı   YENİ HABER, NÛÇA NÛ (14) HER BÎJI KURDİSTAN
My Site :: - you wear them here and think its really
 My Site Forum IndexForum Ana Sayfa  AramaArama  Kulanıcı GuruplarıKulanıcı Gurupları  HesabınızHesap Bilgilerinizi Değiştirin  Üye ListesiÜye Listesi  Kişisel MesajlarKişisel Mesajları Bak Veya Düzenle 
 RütbeRütbe  StaffStaff  İstatistikİstatistik  Sık SorulanSık Sorulan  Pano KılavuzuPano Kılavuzu  Giriş/ÇıkışOturum Aç 

Ara Şu Sitede
My Site Gelişmiş Arama

En Son Konu Ve Cevaplar   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Yazar   Cevap   Son Mesaj 
http://norwood-green-locksmiths.co.uk Full Albümler iwylavyq 0 Sal Ekm 16, 2018 2:47 am
iwylavyq Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://walton-on-thames-locksmiths.co.uk/ Klipler utalu 0 Pts Ekm 15, 2018 6:22 pm
utalu Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://notting-hill-locksmiths.co.uk Full Albümler oxuxigec 0 Pts Ekm 15, 2018 4:58 pm
oxuxigec Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://ilford-locksmiths.co.uk/ Tek Mp3 eligoluw 0 Pts Ekm 15, 2018 3:50 pm
eligoluw Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://olympic-park-locksmiths.co.uk Tartışma Formu ivibeto 0 Pts Ekm 15, 2018 12:04 pm
ivibeto Son gönderilen mesajlar
http://wandsworth-locksmiths.co.uk/ Full Albümler epitibuce 0 Pts Ekm 15, 2018 11:05 am
epitibuce Son gönderilen mesajlar

you wear them here and think its really

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa    UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa -> Tartışma Formu
« Önceki başlık :: Sonraki başlık »  
Yazar Mesaj
shenyuqing113

Kayıt: Mar 24, 2018
Mesajlar: 375

Durum: BağlıDeğil
MesajTarih: Pzr Nis 15, 2018 8:20 am Mesaj konusu: you wear them here and think its really Alıntıyla Cevap Gönder

ARLINGTON, Va. -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. The Capitals announced Monday on Twitter that Laich "underwent a successful procedure to release a tight adductor," which is part of the groin. The team said a full recovery usually takes four to six weeks. Washingtons last regular-season game is April 13. Laich missed two of the past three games for Washington, which entered Monday ninth in the Eastern Conference, one spot out of a playoff berth. He has eight goals and seven assists this season. Hampered by a groin injury, Laich only played in nine games last season. The Capitals play Tuesday at the Anaheim Ducks. Ronnie Lott Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Jaquiski Tartt Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Robbie-Gould-49ers-Jersey/. Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. Brandon Fusco Jersey .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. Joshua Garnett Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. LAKE LOUISE, Alta. -- Manuel Osborne-Paradis and Jan Hudec didnt want to leave home without securing their spots on Canadas Olympic team. The two men bounced back from disappointing downhill races at the Lake Louise World Cup to finish in the top 12 in Sundays super-G. Calgarys Hudec was 10th and Vancouvers Osborne-Paradis finished 12th, which met the criteria to be nominated to the 2014 Olympic team. "We were both talking about how frustrated we were so Im glad I got that out of the way now," Hudec says. "It takes the pressure off. The longer you leave it, the more pressure you put on yourself on tougher courses." They followed Erik Guay of Mont-Tremblant, Que., in meeting the Olympic team standard in Lake Louise. Guay was eighth in Saturdays downhill to qualify for his third Winter Games. The 2014 Winter Olympics are in Sochi, Russia, in February. Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway won the super-G at Lake Louise for the third straight year. Hes won six World Cup races at the Alberta resort during his career. His fifth super-G win broke the record of four previously held by Austrian legend Hermann Maier. Svindals lone downhill victory was last year. "Lake Louise has been good to me," Svindal said. "I won my first World Cup ever here in 2005 and its the one destination where I have the most wins. The super-G just seems to suit me well. "The snow in North America, especially here, and the snow in Scandinavia is more similar than from Scandinavia to Central Europe. I think that has something do to with it. Norwegians tend to do well in North America." Austrians were second and third with Matthias Mayer .24 seconds back of Svindal and Georg Streitberger .38 seconds behind. The men head to Beaver Creek, Colo., and the second stop on the World Cup circuit this 2013-14 season. They trade places with the women, who are travelling from Beaver Creek to Lake Louise this week for downhill races Friday and Saturday and a super-G on Sunday. U.S. ski star Lindsey Vonn has won a record 14 times at Lake Louise and swept all three races the last two years. But the 29-year-old crashed in training last week and partially tore a reconstructed ligament in her right knee. Vonn free skied, but didnt participate in the womens races at Beaver Creek on the weekend. She told The Associated Press she wants to race in Lake Louise. The first of three womens training runs scheduled for Tuesday has been called off because the women were delayed travelling from Colorado to Alberta. In additioon to medals and prize money, medallists at Lake Louise were given white cowboy hats to wear for podium pictures and to take home.dddddddddddd "Its pretty hard to walk around in Europe and think youre a cowboy," Svindal said. "Its one of those things where you wear them here and think its really cool and you get off the plane in Germany and its not that sweet anymore unless you are a real cowboy." Total prize money at the World Cup was 100,000 Swiss francs ($117,000 Cdn) with 30,000 going to the downhill and super-G winners. The Canadian team departs without a medal at their home race. Osborne-Paradis was the last Canadian man to stand on the podium at Lake Louise when he won the super-G in 2009. "When you look at the results on paper, its not quite where we wanted to be, but for the most part the three guys, Erik, Manny and Jan have good speed and theyre going to be building through the season," said Paul Kristofic, Alpine Canadas vice-president of sports. "Its good to see Erik up to speed so quickly. We didnt actually expect that." Guay tied for 18th in the super-G. Knee surgery in July kept the 2011 world downhill champion off snow until November. The 32-year-old said Lake Louise gave him positive feedback on his progress. "It was to see how the knee reacted, how the back reacted, how the skiing is in race situations," Guay said. "Theres good things that came out of this weekend and I have to build off of that." Hudec and Osborne-Paradis were 22nd and 28th respectively in Saturdays downhill. Hudec rapped his knuckles on the side of his helmet after crossing the super-G finish line Sunday. "That was the old fashioned Im an idiot," Hudec explained. "Even though Im not on the podium today, I knew I could have been. "Even though Im not quite in there, Im happy because I was skiing towards a podium finish. I just made a huge mistake. The reason I was hitting my head is I didnt trust myself for a split second to take a tighter line than what I expected. I ended up out in the weeds as they say." Osborne-Paradis was at a disadvantage with a No. 45 start bib. Courses generally get beaten and chopped up by the first 30 racers down the hill. So finishing 12th was the performance of the day for Canada, according to Kristofic. "Thats great. I needed it," Osborne-Paradis said. "I was really bummed yesterday. Im super-pumped with today. Its good to walk away from here with that Olympic spot." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Başa dön
Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster Kişisel mesaj gönder
Mesajları göster:
Yeni Başlık Gönder  Cevap Gönder   Yazdırılabilir Sayfa UserNuke Mesaj Panosu Ana Sayfa ->  Tartışma Formu Zaman Sizin Bilgisayar Zamanıylan Ayarlandı
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız
Bu foruma eklenti gönderemezsiniz
Bu forumdan eklenti indiremezsiniz